Shingeki no Kyojin fandom in a nutshell.
literally my favorite post on tumblr
(via ramennochibi)Source: city-of-evill
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
(via yashikoru)Source: odditiesoflife
Psychologists Discover How People Subconsciously Become Their Favorite Fictional Characters
Psychologists have discovered that while reading a book or story, people are prone to subconsciously adopt their behavior, thoughts, beliefs and internal responses to that of fictional characters as if they were their own.
Experts have dubbed this subconscious phenomenon ‘experience-taking,’ where people actually change their own behaviors and thoughts to match those of a fictional character that they can identify with.
this isnt good
This is very good
So many past actions make sense now…
If that was true, I’d have become a serial killer or a shark ages ago.
This explains why I love chaos so much, there’s just this simple beauty to it…
(via reaperrosehaunted)Source: thenewenlightenmentage
There’s nothing more to say. I have told you the whole truth. I won’t have to ever again… I always lied to you and asked you to forgive me. Deliberately keeping you at a distance by my other hand. All because I didn’t want you to get caught up in any of this. But now, I believe… that perhaps you could have changed Father, Mother, and the rest of the Uchiha. If I had been open with you from the start… and looked you straight in the eyes and told you the thuth, then I wouldn’t have had to stand before you, from above, as a failure, telling you all of this. So this time, I want to impart this thuth to you… You don’t ever have to forgive me and no matter what you do from here on out, know this… I will always love you!
(via naruhina1526)Source: annoyingrevenge